Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Missing

I am the worst!!!

But in other news, I am still not preggo. I go and see a new RE on the 21st of January. And we're back to taking Clomid...hopefully...in March again...so I will be due in December again....that way I don't have to worry about anything.

I miss my old blog, a lot! But you know how it goes...things change...but I reallly super miss it!

I leave for the cruise Saturday (well for Miami) and then we set sail on Sunday...and go to so many great places! I will be posting tons of pictures! Don't you worry!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get more followers??? Just let me know!!!

4 comments:

  1. Is your blog private? I say the only way to get more followers is to be commenting and reading on a lot of blogs. That's how I think I ended up with my followers (and I don't have TONS but you get the idea).
    Have a great cruise lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting more followers is really hard work. I dont have a lot of time to blog so that is why mine increase very slowly. I got the ones I Have by regularly commenting on the SITS rollcall. The earlier you get on the list the more people will look at your blog. The other is to comment a lot on blogs which takes a lot of time. I have never been on a cruise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year & have fun on the cruise. SITS is a great way to find followers. I'm on Mom bloggers & Twitter Moms & they both have follower groups. You follow them & they follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!