Sunday, December 20, 2009

Anddd the party.....

Was a bust....

Basically...out of the 60 plus gifts to open for the Yankee Swap....I opened the ONE gift that stopped...silented...and made EVERYONE feel awkward.....a ten dollar gift....which was actually a gift card for $25.00 to Babies R Us.

WHY didn't the person who brought the gift say...."Steph, actually can you open a different one"....and WHY did my family have to get so quiet? HONESTLY?

So...other than that...there was no baby there...just a little girl about 2 ish...who played with me all night....

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. So sorry Steph! I'm sure no one knew how to respond! And when you DO get pregnant, you'll be thankful for that gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jaw dropped when I read this on Twitter last night. How dumb can they really be? Do you have any idea who brought it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... I don't even know what to say!!!
    *Hugs* lovely lady... enjoy your day of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! No babies and that is what someone brought? So sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!