Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today SUCKED

Just saying....after driving for two hours, ten minutes before I get where I am going....and this lovely women rear-ends me.....yes....I AM HIT....

I understand that it is inclement weather....6+ inches of snow....but for GOD sakes...why would you EVER be THAT close to someone....KNOWING that you may slide into them...

AND then after you hit them...why would you laugh...LAUGH....lady....I am ALLLLLL done with that nonsense!

OH and my LAST final for the semester is MONDAY....wish me luck....Off to study the rest of my week off! (OH and this weeks final went good...I think)

2 comments:

  1. What the heck?! She laughed?? Ohhhhh I would be so mad!
    Good luck on your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughed?? maybe she was stressed? oh my. who knows. so sorry, hope the damage isn't too bad! good luck with the final!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!