Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's complicated

I am sorry that I have been a bad blogger. But without law school/studying/being insanely busy.....I don't know how to relax...other than sleep! So I have been sleeping...a lot....that and eating...BUT I haven't been gaining any weight!

So...I have a family party tonight...and I am not excited....basically there is a few days until my due date...and there will be a brand new baby at the party....it's fine. I will be ok. And I will hold the baby....because I like to horrify myself...and make sure I stay insanely sad...yea...sort of my way to self mutilate!

But that is that! OHHHHHH and we leave for the cruise SOOO soon! THANK GOD....all this tanning is drying out my skin! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's torture if you hold the baby, and it's torture if you don't and try not to keep looking at it every 10 seconds. I know how you're feeling. My due date was in August and I know a couple people that had babies right around the same time.

    I hope you get through the party OK and keep looking forward to your cruise (that you already know I'm soooo jealous about)! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs*
    I am thinking of you lovely lady... don't you apologize for not blogging :) we all go through those phases.
    Hope you got through the party okay!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!