Friday, November 27, 2009

MERRRRRYYYYYY....wait..it's not Christmas yet

Dave and I have been very excited for the Holidays!


We had everyone (I mean 12ish people) in his immediate family over yesterday..plus my dad and his fiance (who he will never marry) for our first Thanksgiving Dinner.

It went off...without a hitch....not so much! As soon as Dave's dad walked in *the first guests to arrive were his mom, dad and grandmother* he dropped the dessert. His mom made a truffle...layered with ...

That is where I wrote to....that is where I tried to continue from at least four or five times. I am just not in the mood to finish .... I will tell you that the desserts were fine, the family was fine, Dave was anxious, and welll....everything was fine.

I bought Dave a tv for Christmas, a tv in which he is convinced that there is something wrong with the sound and now wants to bring back. And he can not find the receipt, but that is my fault.

I made an appt with the NEW RE...from the same Boston Hospital, but they are going to be at a different hospital near my house....so I do not have to drive down to Boston....I can literally drive 15 minutes from my door and be there! The RE is there every Thursday and one other day...but Thursdays will work for us. SO we have an appointment on the 21st for a consultation, and hopefully starting on Clomid (they also have me on a cancellation list, so I may be in sooner).

But that is it. Sorry about not posting, and being in a bad mood. I just hate when I get yelled at for things that I didn't do.

OH and don't even get me started with people at my school. Lets just say "SUCK IT UP" and if you need to be a child....and act like a child....GET OUT OF LAW SCHOOL....that is all....

2 comments:

  1. Aren't fsmily get togethers the very best?? Don't worry, the first one is the hardest!! I know I dont know you, but I'm sending you a hug nonetheless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping over from SITS! What a funny title : ). Love it! I am sorry your Thanksgiving was iffy!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!