Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dreams.....Really.....WTF

So I have been having the weirdest dreams! Seriously! I am a married women. Married and happy. No fighting, no arguing....PLUS we are getting a lot of you know what due to the fact that we are trying to make a baby (well...every other day type of deal...that is what the RE said to do)....BUT I keep having these dreams...w

I am usually 17ish and usually at a party. A high school party. I usually didn't go to parties...I was too busy with my boyfriend, friends, sports, etc. BUT here I am at a party, and I run into a bunch of people I know (in real life I have no idea who they are, I can not recognize any of them)...and I am single. Dave is there...and basically tells all the of the guys that I am his...And I "led" on someone in the dream...without meaning to! WICKED STRANGE HUH? I never even knew Dave until I was in college! AND did I also mention that I had a seriously boyfriend while I was in high school?

Can anyone help me interpret this dream? I woke up this morning feeling bad! I even told Dave about it! I led someone on! LOL!

IN OTHER NEWS...#twilightposse....today is the day....well, I should say....tomorrow morning VERY early...I will get to see NEW MOON!!! SAWWEEEETT!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Moon Day! LOL thanks for stopping by my blog and finding me - it is always nice to meet a new blog friend that has shared a similar journey....hey you know what they say strange dreams mean...^_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm strange dreams! I used to have them all the time... not so much anymore!! I am not a good interpreter so I am not help but keep us posted on the POAS business.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!