Thursday, November 12, 2009

TOMORROW

Is weigh in day.....and I definitely ate three pieces of pizza and three mozzarella sticks tonight for dinner....WHY did I do that??

I have all my flex points, so I am not that unhappy....but if this messes up my weight watchers weigh in...I will be a little pe'od with myself....UGH....

ALSO tomorrow is Friday....you would think that I would be happy about it?! NOPE...that means that the next day is Saturday...and I have to be at school by the crack ass of dawn to get my study on....FINALS are three weeks away...this means my first semester of Law School will be over...and hopefully I pass my classes to get into the next semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEK!

SO...have a good day tomorrow if I don't get to comment/post.....and WISH me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to have found you again!
    Good luck with all this studying - I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!