Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Found YOU!

I found a lot of you yesterday!! I have wanted to comment on all your post, but there are a lot of posts I have to catch up on!!! But I will be commenting soon!!!!

I am sooo happy that SO many of you have found out that you are pregnant!!! I am so happy!!!! :)

As for Dave and I, we have decided to just let it happen. Since my weight loss, my anovulation has changed. I have had 2 normal cycles!! So, no fertility drugs for a while, well, we meet with our RE in January, so we shall see!! BUT wish us luck for this month!!

I am realllly glad to be back!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by from SITS. I am sorry for your loss. It took 2 years to conceive our first (natural) and we lost her at 21 weeks. Then another two years to conceive our daughter. We were about to give up and went on vacation. Then I had premature labor again with our daughter at 24 weeks and I had her at 30 weeks but luckily she survived to be a healthy girl. I wish you all the luck in the world it is such a tough process but we girls are survivors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my site! It sounds like you have a lot going on in your life, so I appreciate you taking time to read and leave a little note. :-)

    Hope your Wednesday is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd return your visit!

    I actually had two (VERY early) miscarriages before finally being successful and having our daughter. I know it's very hard, but I hope that all works out well for you.

    Take care - sounds like you are working on A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!