Monday, November 16, 2009

a BIG THANKS...

I wanted to write and thank all of you who commented on my last post. As most of you know, I struggle with IF...and those of you who have been through this can understand where I am coming from....and the other ladies I appreciate the caring comments!

I spoke to Dave about my last post...and he thought I was insane! He actually told me that he wants to keep me forever...baby or no baby.

It has been a tough road, but hey...I HAVE PROZAC to take a problems away! I was just kidding.... (even though I LOVE my crazy pills!!)

Yesterday we hung around the house, spent money at Wal-Mart on things that we don't particularly need...and just spent time together....we also received some mail this weekend....from a local Christian organization...with domestic adoption information. It is something that we are considering (that and fostering). I will keep you updated on all of it...but for now...I am just looking for the best organization to go with...if you know of any great ones PLEASE let me know....

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice to just hang around and spend time and money together. =D
    Seems like you are feeling much better about it all now,, and It's clear Dave loves you!
    Have a great day/night!

    ReplyDelete

Awwww!! You like me..YOU realllly LIKE me!